Alternative rock pioneers They Might Be Giants are performing at Milwaukee’s Pabst Theater this Friday (October 28), and you could be there!
I am auctioning off one ticket for the concert, with all proceeds to benefit CCFA’s Team Challenge and their effort to defeat Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Details follow below the video.
Official Rules: They Might Be Giants Auction
First Prize (and only prize) is one ticket to the They Might Be Giants concert at Milwaukee’s Pabst Theater on Friday, October 28, 2011 at 7:30 PM. (Note: This show is rated “14+ Not suitable for children”) The seat number/location is 1st Floor Left, Row E, Seat 3 (and yes, you will be seated next to me).
- Auction is on Thursday October 27, 2011 — auction starts at 8:00 AM and ends at 5:00 PM.
- Be the highest bidder during the time of the auction and you win!
- You can bid multiple times. Your highest dollar amount donation (out of all your donations during the specified time) will be your official final bid.
- Bid = Donation
- To bid, provide your name and your bid amount in the Comments section at the end of this post.
- The winning bid will be 100% tax deductible since it is a donation to a non-profit organization!
- Check the Comments section below — and follow me on Twitter — for live updates during the auction!
Also, if the winning bid is large enough, I reserve the right to include additional items in the prize package awarded to the winner.
So show your generosity (and your love of They Might Be Giants!) and please bid today!